Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat for Kids or Adults

So tonight was trick or treat in my town. I ran into a few old friends taking their kids door to door! I was so sickened by the two girls that I talked to who were stoned out of their minds! So I asked myself...."Wonder what house did those parents stopped for their "treats"!?!? It's sick! They can't even go out for one night with their children without getting high first! What has this world come to??? I'm in fear for my children, how do I protect them from this evil that has taken over so many?? I'm hoping that my kids have learned enough from the horror we have lived in for over a year to stay away from drugs! That life is a whole other story to tell! How do you protect children from this? It's every where these days.
One of the girls stopped by my Moms at the very end of trick- or-treat. She could hardly keep her eyes open let alone stand up. While she was there she proceeded to talk to me about my ex....whom I did not want to discuss. WHY do people feel the need to still associate me with him??? Like I said a different story!

Well on another note, the kids had fun and got lots of candy!
Parents please watch your children and keep them from these evil ones who put their sick addiction before others!



 

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea."
Mark 9:42