I'm sitting here watching a love story on tv. I see 2 people totally in love with each other. That there's some kind of cosmic force drawing them together. That the love they have is untouchable.
I drifted back to almost 1 year ago, how I would watch movies like this and wish that I had that kind of love. The kind that warms you all the way to the bone, how every touch makes your body quiver inside and out. I would sit and cry my eyes out because I wanted a love like that. I wanted to be able to look into someones eyes and know that they truly loved me and wanted me. I had loved before, but it was younge love, lonley love, empty love and fearful love. I had been with men for all the wrong reasons in my life. I think there were times I just wanted company or just wanted to have someone like everyone else so I wouldn't be the third wheel. For so many years I was sad inside, lonley and just misrable! I would let them mistreat me talk down to me because I thought I would never deserve better.
I never felt warm, quivering, endless love.
Then I met him...................
The ONE! I had heard about him before that night, but I had no idea I would melt with 1 glimps from him. I was with someone else the night I first laid eyes on him. Months followed of the nightmare I was living. Every once in a while he would come to my mind. I would ask how he was or if he was seeing anyone. It took 8 months before we finally got to met again. That weekend was so magical! The closeness I felt to him, the comfert and the peace he gave me.
Weeks followed with only us talking on the phone till we met again. It only took weeks before I fell madly inlove with him! His touch made me quiver insde and out, his love warmed me to the bone. Just the look in his eyes made me weak in the knees! Finaly real true LOVE!
Now we have been together for 10 months, the best 10 months of my life! Everyday I feel the same, totaly and madly inlove with this wonderful man. I can't imagine my life even one day without him. He makes me feel special, needed, wanted, important, respected, whole, complete and most of all loved! My house finaly is full of love and warmth.
So now I can watch love stories and just love the film not wish or hope for a real true love because I already have one!
I LOVE YOU TODD STEPHENS!



