Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chain Reaction

The Chain Reaction that got us to Join Cypress Wesleyan Church;

Donna Barthalow 

&

Kay Stephens

 are former coworkers and they workout together at Urban Active. Donna Shared with Kay about how CWC had impacted her and her Daughter; Tiffany's life.

                                                            Donna & Tiffany @ CWC

I am friends with Kay, Donna, and Donna's niece Shannon. I had seen posts on Facebook and over heard comments about the Church that Donna, Tiff and Shannon were attending.

                                                                      Shannon

Shannon's Mom had to have surgery and I went to be support for my friends. While we all waited in the waiting room Donna, Tiff and Shannon were talking about CWC. I engaged in the conversation and was asking a few questions; The planted a thought in my mind. Later that morning we went to the hospital cafeteria for lunch. Donna, Tiff, Chet (Donna's Brother) and I sat together. While we ate our lunch They began talking about CWC again. I then found out that Chet also attended CWC and that he enjoyed their sports and children programs.

I went home and shared with Todd what I had heard about this Church. The more we talked about it we discovered that it's a Church we pass by often so we knew right where it was. That Sunday Todd and I decided to check this place out! The service was amazing and I felt like the message was "JUST FOR ME." My friend Shannon showed us around we fell in love with the childrens area.

Later that day Todd went to visit his Uncle Aaron to go fishing, Aaron is also married to my Best friend Kay.
                                                         Aaron, Kay, Myself and Todd

Todd shared with Aaron and Kay his visit to CWC. He told them how welcome he felt, how upbeat the music was, that they have a wonderful Children program and how excited he was about finding a Church to attend.
Todds excitement peaked Kay's interest. She talked to Donna and I more about the Services. The best part for her was they had a service @ 11:15. Tiffany was getting baptized the very next Sunday so Donna invited us to attend.
                                         Chet, Brenda (Shannon's Mom) and Donna @ Tiff's Baptizem

Aaron, Kay, Todd, all the kids and I went to Tiffany's baptizem. When we picked up the kids after service we asked how they liked it. Douglas said "I thought it was going to be boring, but it wasn't" The girls LOVED IT! Dalton said "I want to come here every Sunday!!"

All 4 of us have decided this is the place for us to be!

God preformed this Chain Reaction!!!