I have a new Salon to work in with 2 WONDERFUL women!
No more Drama, back stabbing or people stealing from me!
I LOVE this little shop and all the people who come in! The older ladies who come into this shop make me laugh! Some of them are so silly! I love it!
Along with the new shop my business has Grown! I have lots more nail customers! It's been such a blessing!
We finally got FULL CUSTODY of Kaylee Jay. She sure has grown this past year and I don't mean so much just by size, she has grown emotionally too! The shy, timid, scarred, backward, sad and broken little girl has become a Happy, Outspoken, Head strong, loving, a little less fearful, and restored emotionally!
She rode Roller Coaster that she said she never would, she learned to swim when she didn't think she could, she learned to stand up for herself against a man who bullied her (Alicia's Dad), she now loves to go under water when she said she wouldn't and couldn't, She has become a much stronger little girl! All of these things because 2 people loved her so much they never stopped fighting for her! Plus she has gained 3 new sets of grandparents, 2 aunts, 2 uncles and cousin, who all love her very much!
We love you Kaylee Jay!
Daddy and I will NEVER stop fighting for you!
We will NEVER let you have anything less than the best that we can provide!
Tarrah got her permit to DRIVE! Watch out World because she's out driving! Wow how this girl has grown...... well now she's a young lady! I'm so proud of her! She is so head strong, determined and so motivated to learn! She's in 2 honors classes this year! No REAL Boyfriend that I know of yet! Thank goodness! My daughter is going to grow up and really be something wonderful in this world!
I LOVE YOU TARRAH!
Mommy is ALWAYS PROUD of you!
Kirsten was in her 1st school play last winter and this summer has become a master at climbing trees!
She is trying out for the 2014 middle school play this week!
I would have to say she is the bravest most fearless kid I know! She has no problem standing in front of a gym full of her school mates and sing! I could never have done that! She stands up for herself and refuses to let anyone bully her into do things she doesn't want to or that she feels is wrong! she's a tomboy, but is slowly warming up to the idea of being a young lady!
Red I LOVE YOU and I'm so PROUD of the person you are becoming!
Douglas has discovered GIRLS! WHAT??? My LITTLE boy now notices girls.....heck he says to me "Mom I have a Girlfriend"......NO WAY!
We went camping this past weekend and he had 3 girls chasing him around! He was in the camper and I said "Douglas these girls are out here looking for you." He said "I'm hiding Mom tell them I'm busy reading!"
He has become a great reader and I even got a wonderful surprise from his teacher the other day after school. Miss Ripley says to me "Douglas is So Good All the time! He is always doing what he suppose to be doing and he's just a great student!" WOW Douglas! I was so happy and proud of him! Now if we could just get him to be that way at home!
DOUGLAS MOMMY LOVES YOU VERY MUCH!
Todd got his divorce from the Wicked Witch! FINALLY!!!!
Separate Blog for our engagement and our wedding plans! :)
Because YES WE ARE ENGAGED!!!!
Todd also got hired on as a full time employee of Jefferson Industries
I'm SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!!
Todd and I are still MADLY IN LOVE!
We have 2 new additions to our Family;
Madison Leigh Davis
She is 2 years old now! We love her to pieces! Her a "Dougwas" are the best pals ever!
Lana Juanita Castle
Now
She will be 1 year old on November 19th!
exactly 1 week after Aunt Kaylee's Birthday!
I will have to write a separate Blog about this little one!
We love her so very much!!!!
My Life sure has changed and grown! I'm truly blessed with a wonderful family!
“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.”
whose confidence is in him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.”
Jeremiah 17:7-8





